Gibson Flying V Heritage Korina 1981 Natural Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut
Offering up a 1981 Gibson Heritage Series Korina Flying V in a natural finish. The guitar is an early production A serial number guitar. It definitely is no a case queen and shows its age. but this really gives it some nice character in my opinion.
The guitar is in very good Pre-Owned condition with some nicks and dings. Its has the original electronics and Tim Shaw pickups. The gold hardware is showing its age with fading, especially prevalent on the pickup covers and some on the tail piece. The only parts I know are new are the pickguard and tone pro aged gold tuners. Both the original pickguard and tuners are included but do show there age. The guitar has been refinished in a tinted yellow nitro and was done well and matches the age of the guitar. There is also an area on the back where a previous owner thought it would be neat to carve his initials that was filled with a piece of Korina. The frets show wear but still play okay. A little short and thin for my liking but these are original to the guitar.
Asking $3999, includes a newer Gibson Case with pink lining... Also the price includes shipping to the lower 48 via UPS Ground. PayPal fees would be at the buyers expense..
760-409-0787 - Please contact me after 8am or before 8pm Pacific. Text anytime.
Contact me to make payment arrangements. I will cancel the Payment and Transaction if I am not contacted before.
More info at -- https://reverb.com/item/1404458-gibson-flying-v-heritage-korina-1981-natural?_aid=pla¤cy=USD&pla=1&gclid=CjwKEAiAndSzBRDp5P232v-qtHkSJABw-VdtqEpsT9Nw6kKNRzxoRbsZ13z5cHWLdbpqJbcQyKecKBoCW4vw_wcB
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"