Do you need help! Torrington
- Location: 860, Torrington, Connecticut
Do you need help finding the job you want? Goodwill can help.
At Goodwill’s free Career Centers, you’ll find workshops, computers and trained career counselors—all the support you need. You’ll learn to prepare a perfect résumé and polish your interview skills. You’ll gain on-the-job success strategies. If you want to practice English as a Second Language or prepare for your GED, we can help you with that too.
What makes Goodwill Career Centers different? We provide personalized one-on-one help. Drop in at any Career Center today or check out the workshop calendar at the location closest to you. Goodwill Career Counselors can help with:
Cover letters and references
Job search, Internet and email basics
Strategies for job seekers over 50
Interview skills, application and proper attire
Workplace success and leadership
Money management basics
Stress management and positive thinking
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Computer classes in your home or office.Computer - Multimedia Classes - Torrington (Connecticut) - June 18, 2015
Computer classes in your home or office. Anything from beginner lessons to power-user consulting. Our non-intimidating method of instruction ~ not only instructs you in computer usage but offers guidance in how technology can enhance your life or pro...