Tag Sale (114 Moore Ave., Winsted) Torrington
- Location: 06098, Torrington, Connecticut
114 Moore Ave Winsted, CT 06098
Fri, Sep 10, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sat, Sep 11, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
6 ROOMS, CELLAR & GARAGE LOADED WITH VINTAGE & ANTIQUE ITEMS. LINENS, KITCHEN AND HOUSE WARES, SEWING MACHINES, SEWING NOTIONS, YARN SPOOLS, THREAD, RECORD PLAYERS, RECORDS, FURNITURE, CABINETS, DRESSERS, BEDS, MIRRORS, CLOCKS, BOOKS, CLOTHES, HATS, SHOES, POCKETBOOKS, TOOLS, CAR PARTS, GLASSES, CHINA, DISHES, POTS, PANS, REFRIGERATOR, FREEZER, OVEN, VINTAGE WASHING MACHINES, VINTAGE OVEN, BOTTLES, MASON JARS, WINE BARRELS, METAL CABINETS, CROCK, WINDOW FRAMES, WINDOW PANELS, 1 ROOM FULL OF ADULT CONTENT, MAGAZINES, BOOKS, VIDEOS, AND MUCH MORE.
PLEASE PARK ON ROAD AND BE RESPECTFUL TO NEIGHBORS - MASKS REQUIRED
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Tag Sale (69 Arlene St)Residential Tag Sales - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/05/2021
Where: 69 Arlene St Torrington, CT 06790 When: Sun, Sep 5, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Details: LR furniture, lamps, electronic piano, vintage trunk, wood kitchen island, curtains, bar stools, long planter boxes, housewares, yarn, dish towels, ballet b...
Tag Sale (84 Woodchuck Ln)Residential Tag Sales - New Hartford (Connecticut) - 08/25/2021
8/28 and 8/29 84 Woodchuck Ln, New Hartford CT Lots of glass, pottery, unique items, Furniture, food cart items. Something for everyone!
Barn Sale (New Hartford)Residential Tag Sales - New Hartford (Connecticut) - 08/24/2021
453 Cedar Lane. / Blue Barn Friday 2021-08-27 Saturday 2021-08-28 Sunday 2021-08-29 start time: 9:00 Moving and selling house. First of two sales . 8/27, 8/28, and 8/29. 9:00 to 2:00 all days