Gingerbread Contest Litchfield
- Location: 06759, Litchfield, Connecticut
STARTS: Sat, Dec 5th @ 10:00am
PLACE: Litchfield Community Center, 421 Bantam Road, Litchfield CT 06759
* Enter as individual, family or group.
*Create your Gingerbread House at home and drop off at the Litchfield Community Center on Thursday Dec. 3 before 4:30pm.
* Houses will be on display from 10a-1p during the Indoor Farmer's Market on Sat. Dec. 5
* Voting can be in person that day or online during the display hours.
* Prizes will be awarded.
* Registration is required.
(NOTE: materials/ supplies not provided by the Community Center)
Berta Andrulis Mette
+1 (860) 567-8302
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Annual Outdoor Holiday Decorating ContestActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 11/22/2020
Annual Outdoor Holiday Decorating Contest Categories include Commercial Christmas Display, Residential Decorated Doorway, Residential Nativity, and Residential Christmas Display. Contact Torrington Parks and Recreation at 860-489-2274 for more inform...
Nutcracker 2020Activities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 11/22/2020
Nutmeg Ballet Conservatory’s 2020 production of “The Nutcracker” will be presented virtually from the Warner Theatre’s Main Stage during the first two weekends of December. VIRTUAL SHOWTIMES: Friday, Dec. 4th, 6:00 pm Saturday, Dec. 5th, 6:00 pm Sund...
Holiday Lantern ToursActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 11/22/2020
Holiday Lantern Tours will be held from Date: December 5th (rain/snow date Dec. 6th) Time: 5-6:45 p.m. Location: Start at Torrington Historical Society, 192 Main St. Admission is $3 per person. Register at torringtonhistoricalsociety.org. Tours start...