Holiday Decorating Contest Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut
ANNUAL OUTDOOR HOLIDAY
Sponsored by the Torrington Parks & Recreation
in Cooperation with the Torrington Lions
Club, the Annual Holiday Decorating Contest
will held on Tuesday, December 8th. Displays
should be lit from 6:00 – 9:00 PM and will consist of
the following categories:
— Commercial: Christmas Display
— Residential: Decorated Doorway, Nativity, or
To participate, an entry form must be filled out and returned to the Torrington Parks and Recreation (153 S Main St, Torrington, CT 06790). The deadline for entry is December 4th.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Gary's Hilltop Auto Repair Car ShowActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/28/2020
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2020 AT 12 PM Torringford Volunteer Fire Department and Gary Delmonte Gary's Hilltop Auto Repair has graciously provided an opportunity to have a Car Show at RBC Aircraft Products where the benefits for this event will go to our T...
Craft Fair and Farmers Market (Winsted)Activities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/28/2020
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2020 AT 10 AM – 1 PM Craft Fair and Farmers Market East End Park Winsted Join us for a Fall craft fair and farmers market at East end park in Winsted. This outdoor market will feature area crafters, vendors, produce from local f...
Farmers to Families -- FREE Food Box ProgramActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/25/2020
Farmers to Families program, which gives boxes of food to people in need. iNFORMATION: Friendly Hands in Torrington 860- 482-3338