Fines Will Now Be Issued For Mask, Event Size Violations in CT: Lamont Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut
Connecticut approves $100 fines for coronavirus mask rule-breaking
Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont signed an executive order Tuesday night allowing new fines for those who violate mask and social distancing orders.
The order goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, September 18.
Gov. Lamont said the new implementation would give cities and towns more leverage when people are breaking the rules.
Fines will be given by law enforcement and local public health officials.
Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont, center, signed the order approving the new fines for failing to violate the state’s coronavirus mask order.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
2020 Drive-Thru Trunk or TreatAnnouncements - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/28/2020
When: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2020 AT 4 PM – 6 PM Location: Torrington Middle School 200 Middle School Drive This event is open to all ages. Trunk or Treating will be limited to ages 15 and under. Hosted by Torrington Parks and Recreation.
Barefoot Books Autumn/Winter 2220-2021 catalogAnnouncements - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/02/2020
Our new catalog is available to view digitally. Please take a look.https://www.barefootbooks.com/... Can purchase online. WEBSITE: https://www.barefootbooks.com/
Virtual TrunkshowAnnouncements - Torrington (Connecticut) - 09/02/2020
Sat. September 5, 8-9:30 pm Hosted by In Sheep’s Clothing Yarn Shop Via Facebook Live! Watch for a link to the show. Featuring New Yarns from the Noro Fall/Winter Yarn Collection *Fabulous Noro trunk show featuring garments from the new issue Noro #1...