Torrington Soup Kitchen Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut
The Torrington Soup Kitchen has been providing meals since 1983. It is a place where people come for daily contact with others, as well as a place that provides an opportunity for individuals to meet staff from area agencies and programs for assistance with the many needs and problems they experience. The soup kitchen serves people from all walks of life, including homeless individuals and families, and the working disadvantaged.
Food donations and volunteers are always needed.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Please Donate Blood to the Red CrossVolunteer - Torrington (Connecticut) - 07/05/2020
Torrington Elks 70 Litchfield Street Torrington, CT 06790 07/16/2020 | 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM Appointments are needed. call 1-800-RED CROSS or Schedule online at https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/donation-time
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital’s Volunteer Program.Volunteer - Torrington (Connecticut) - 07/15/2015
The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital Volunteer Program provides essential, supplementary and complementary services to patients, families, visitors and staff. The Program has over 160 volunteers in more than 30 non-clinical and clinical areas, including...