Assistant Property Manager (Part-Time) Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut
POAH Communities, a mission-driven and highly entrepreneurial property management firm focusing on affordable multifamily and senior housing, is seeking a qualified individual to serve as PART-Time Assistant Property Manager, M-F (8AM-2PM), for its Torringford West in Torrington, CT. This individual will be a bright and dynamic leader with hands-on experience and the demonstrated ability to successfully manage staff and oversee day-to-day operations.
• Reporting to a Property Manager, the successful candidate will thrive in a team oriented environment and should possess the following:
• Previous experience with government-assisted and subsidized housing programs is required.
• Certified as a Tax Credit Specialist and/or Certified Occupancy Specialist.
• Hands-on experience and demonstrated ability to successfully assist in day-to-day operations, maintenance programs, marketing and leasing activities, occupancy and annual tenant certifications.
• Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills are essential; computer proficiency (specifically in MS-Word, Excel, and Outlook) is a plus, as is familiarity with Yardi software. Bilingual in Spanish strongly desired.
• Ability to envision and create, in concert with manager, residents and staff, a harmonious, cohesive atmosphere.
• Flexibility, positive attitude, team orientation and willingness to learn are a must!
• The Assistant Property Manager position will provide support to the Property Manager by managing various assigned the following tasks:
• Ensure that systems are aligned within the parameters of HUD and state housing agency.
• Guarantee all applicable regulations are in place or created to maximize resident and employee safety and health.
• Make certain that all contracts are professionally prepared and that adequate engineering specifications are contractually incorporated for all major repair work.
• Ensure that compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws are maintained.
• Assist in collecting rents, processing move-ins / move-outs in the Yardi system, completing annual and interim certifications of households.
• Work closely with other staff members who work in the property's office or who may also work in the maintenance area.
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are included. Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
POAH Communities is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity in the work force
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
CLERKClerical - Administrative - Torrington (Connecticut) - 2018/10/21
DESCRIPTION: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, PAID TRAINING PROVIDED AND GREAT JOB SECURITY The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring nationwid...
Receptionist (Torrington)Clerical - Administrative - Torrington (Connecticut) - 2016/03/09
Receptionist Opportunity! The Receptionist role is critical to this organization as the first point of contact for all potential and current clients, and reports ... https://www.roberthalf.com/officeteam/job-search/torrington-ct/receptionist/43583145