New Brunswick Indoor Flea Market Torrington
- Location: 06790, Torrington, Connecticut, United States
The New Brunswick Indoor Flea Market is now open EVERY WEEKEND (Saturdays and Sundays only)! It is located at 601 Migeon Avenue in Torrington, CT. Our vendors sell a wide range of antiques, including furniture, collectibles, signage, and much, much more. On top of this, we also host numerous vendors who sell newer goods, such as jewelry, clothing, beauty supplies, games, etc. You never know what you are going to find at our market! We have new vendors every week, and welcome anyone who would like to reserve a spot! If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email us at email@example.com. General admission is $1
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Valentines Day Menu!Activities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - February 10, 2018
Valentines Day Menu! Come celebrate the holiday with that special someone w/our Valentines Day prix fixe Menu! For reservations contact us at 860-309-7200
Area AttractionsActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - January 31, 2018
The Warner Theater Hotchkiss-Fyler House Museum Burr Pond State Park Warner Theater John A. Minetto State Park Noelke Gallery Nutmeg Conservatory for the Arts Five Points Gallery Performance HUB Torrington Titans KidsPlay Children's Museum
Christmas FairActivities and Events - Torrington (Connecticut) - November 11, 2017
VENDORS WANTED for the 97th Annual Christmas Craft and Gift Fair on DEC 2nd, 2017 in Winsted, Connecticut. If interested please complete the vendor request form at http://www.123contactform.com/form-3127176/Christmas-Fair Amazing Fair Location; First...